A Unique Way of Helping Businesses
Knowledge Transfer Collaboration
A Knowledge Transfer Collaboration (KTC) is a partnership between the University and a company or organisation. It gives access to our wealth of expertise and is designed to help you improve your competitiveness and productivity by applying the knowledge technology and skills available with the University.
The collaboration centres around a research and development programme designed to meet the company's needs. A high quality, motivated graduate or postgraduate Associate undertakes the agreed programme of research and development.
Benefits to your company
- A suitably qualified and experienced Associate undertaking a programme of research and development for a flexible period up to 4 years.
- The Associate is usually based in your company throughout the partnership.
- Specialist expertise and advice from LSBU experts
- Highly qualified LSBU academic works closely with the Associate.
- Access to training and development courses including higher degree opportunities.